Thursday, October 30, 2008

After Halloween sales

DO you go and stock up on candy and other Halloween things when it goes 50-75% off? I do. Some things to think about be for shopping. I like to buy candy that doesn't look as Halloween-ish. You can never go wrong with candy but I like to get things that can go into stockings. The kids don't care if it is fall colors or even if there is a pumpkin on it. And when I am looking though all the other things I am thinking about 2 things can this work for Thanksgiving or go in a stocking? Of course I am a impulse shopper and buy WWAAYYYYYY more than I need or even want but you can never have to much candy... right! I will watch target and see when they go 75% since I know they are going to be 50% on Saturday. It normally goes pretty fast since they are wanting to finish putting out their Christmas things. If you see it be for me please let me know! Happy Halloween!

No comments: