Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moonlight Madness

Fry's is having a Moonlight Madness sale on Thursday October 30 from 4-11pm. They are going to be having a sale and trying stands, kids cookie decorating, a trick or treat street, free cider and donuts did I mention the sale?

I got it in my mail ad. Big K soda for 37 cents, Bar S jumbo franks for 57 cents, Kroger microwave popcorn and Little Debbie snacks for 77 cents each. Doritos for $1.27 a bag, and Reese's and Kit Kat snack size bags for $1.37 a bag. There is a limit of 4 on every thing but the soda and you can get 6 of those.

I figure it will give the kids something fun to do and I can pick up things at a good price! I think the Doritos are the best deal of all.

Hope to see you guys there!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cool! I know I'll be checking it a lot!