Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Down again

The mervyn's on 101 and Indian Bend has gone to 70-80% off. I got some kids clothes and we got every thing but the shower curtain to re due one of our bathrooms. It was worth a look. They are lowering their prices on Wednesdays and from my understanding they are going down another 10% every other week.

Kmart at Broadway and Dobson is just starting 10-30% off. although most of it was 20% off we only got a back pack and it was $3.20 but was a clearance item. I don't think I will go back it isn't some where we normally shop but who know we may go back and find some thing great! Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Sweet! I am waiting for the one by us to go cheap. It takes forever, just gotta have patience, then be one of the first people there when they do go 70% off. Thanks for the posts!