Sunday, November 16, 2008

More on Black Friday

So I know I said that I wasn't going to be going shopping on Black Friday but I don't think I can stay away. I was at the Disney Store the other day and got some instight of part of the sale they will be having. THey are going to have 20% off your entire purches and going to have tons of sales. But the best part is they are opening WAY early. The outlet at AZ Mills is going to be opening Thanksgiving night at 10pm. I am so going. I always get my kids CHristmas eve presents there they get new jammies. They always look forward to it even though they know it is going to be jammies. Any how the rest of the Disney stores are going to be opening at 12am. At the 20% off I think is only going to last untill about 6 am. But don't quote me on that the lady that told me at the store said she wasn't for sure on that. They always have really good deals that morning. I am hoping to get halloween costums for my girl they are all at the outlet now so we shall see.

The Target ad has been posted as well. Happy shopping!

No comments: